One of the questions I get asked all the time is; What should I include in my kitchen? There are, of course, some basic accessories I feel should be included in the average kitchen. I recommend a trash pull-out, a cutlery divider, roll-out trays or deep drawers for pots and pan storage, and a tray base to house cookie sheets and cutting boards.
Beyond that, the next step is individualizing the kitchen to fit your needs. Do you cook and/or bake often? Do you have a lot of spices and many small cooking utensils. Do you own many small appliances? Which of these are used every day versus occasionally? These are the questions that help us begin shaping a design to create the perfect kitchen for you.
Take a look at the following links to a small selection of accessories that can be included in a beautifully, functional kitchen.
- Vertical Lift Wall Cabinet with Auto Open and Close Mechanism Offers Hands Free Operation
- Base Utensil Pantry Pullout Cabinet with Knife Block from Decorá
- Bi-Fold Wall Cabinet with Auto Open and Close Mechanism Offers Hands Free Operation
- Two Drawer Base Cabinet from Decorá
- Decorá Battery Operated Interior Drawer Light
- Base Can Storage Pullout Cabinet from Decorá
- Wood Tiered Drawer Storage
- Tiered Storage Shelf
- Spice Drawer Insert
- Knife Section Cutting Center