A message to our valued clients:
As a small business we anticipate that many of you have questions regarding our efforts in managing the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our team members and their families, as well as our clients and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We are a low traffic business and our small size has made it relatively easy for us to implement changes in our showroom to preserve our team and clients’ well-being while maintaining the ability to serve our clients needs. The mask mandate has been lifted in Massachusetts, so we’d like to be clear about the steps we are taking to keep you and our team safe.
- We invite all fully vaccinated visitors and team members to remove their mask
- If as a visiting patron you prefer that our vaccinated team member remain masked, we are happy to comply
- We ask every person that enters the building to sanitize their hands at our greeting station. This will allow all team members and patrons to browse and touch our displays with confidence
- We ask visitors to reduce the number of people in their party to either two individuals whenever possible to reduce the number of people in the showroom at one time
- A visit to our showroom should be by appointment to help us control the number of people
- The flow of our showroom has been adjusted to help maintain social distancing
- Plexiglass shields are available for sit down meetings where social distancing may be difficult
- A thorough cleaning of the showroom and restroom is performed regularly to mitigate germs
- Signage is posted in our showroom to remind everyone of cleaning and sanitizing guidelines
STAFFING & OPERATIONS
- Virtual design appointments are available online so clients can start or keep their projects progressing without leaving the safety of their home
- All team members have been trained to reduce the number of touch points a client uses while still giving them an opportunity to experience the product
- If an employee or someone in their household feels ill in any way, they are advised to notify us immediately, so we can assess that there is no risk to to our team members and clients
Thank you for your trust and business. We look forward to serving you.